Cloak of Elvenkind

Category:
cape/cloak/robe
Description:

Cloak of Elvenkind
(Source: Dungeon Masters Guide, 2nd Edition):

This cloak of neutral gray cloth is indistinguishable from an ordinary cloak of the same color. However, when it is worn, with the hood drawn up around the head, it enables the wearer to be nearly invisible— the cloak has chameleonlike powers.

Outdoors, in natural surroundings, the wearer of the cloak is almost totally invisible; in other settings, he is nearly so. However, the wearer is easily seen if violently or hastily moving, regardless of the surroundings. The invisibility bestowed is:

Outdoors, natural surroundings
heavy growth 100%
light growth 99%
open fields 95%
rocky terrain 98%

Urban surroundings
buildings 90%
brightly lit room 50%

Underground
torch/lantern light 95%
infravision 90%
light/continual light 50%

Fully 90% of these cloaks are sized for human or elven-sized persons. The other 10% are sized for smaller persons (4 feet or so in height).

Bio:

This magical cloak was looted from…

It is owned by…

Cloak of Elvenkind

Warriors of Destiny Zhemrilord